Get involved in your member-owned credit union and become an advocate for our members! We’re looking for leaders to help us advance our mission of improving the law enforcement community’s financial quality of life.
This is your opportunity to enjoy a truly rewarding experience and join the team at one of the most reputable credit unions in the business.
- Develop your professional skills and network while making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Forge meaningful lifelong relationships with your peers
- Receive complimentary training and education
- Represent the best interests of the law enforcement community
- Help shape our future
- Ensure that the Credit Union’s operations are financially sound and comply with regulations
We encourage you to apply to become an Associate Board Director.
For more information, please contact Judy Caban at 818-779-3304, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.