WE MAKE YOUR FIREARMS AND EQUIPMENT AFFORDABLE
Exclusively for active-duty sworn LEOs, our special, low-rate Firearm & Equipment Loan makes it easy and affordable to gear up for on- and off-duty use.
- For when you need a firearm and equipment NOW
- SAVE BIG with low rates from LAPFCU – don’t overpay with high-interest credit cards, personal loans, or payday loans!
- Get LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rates as low as 5.00% APR1
- Borrow up to $5,000
- Take up to 36 months to repay
- No collateral required
WHY FINANCE WITH US?
- We’ve exclusively served the law enforcement community since 1936!
- Smart and simple way to pay for supplies and equipment
- Very competitive low rates
- Convenient repayment terms
- Quick, hassle-free application process
Questions? Call us @ (877) 695-2732
1APR= Annual Percentage Rate. A 3-year fixed rate term payment example (rate effective November 8, 2023): A $5,000 loan with a 5.00% fixed APR will have 36 monthly payments of $149.85. Finance charges will be assessed the day the loan is funded. The Firearm and Equipment loan has a minimum loan amount of $500 and a maximum loan amount of $5,000. The term of the loan can be up to 3 years (36 months). Actual APR offered may be higher depending upon the applicant’s credit rating and other underwriting factors. Must be a Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union member in good standing and not currently in bankruptcy. Eligibility is limited to active duty sworn law enforcement personnel of county or municipal police departments or sheriff’s offices in qualifying areas we serve who have completed the probation period at their respective agency. Must provide proof of employment with a law enforcement agency. All rates and terms are subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offer. The Member Benefits 0.50% APR rate reduction does not apply to Firearm and Equipment loan and other restrictions may apply, ask for complete details. 1123-018