We have an array of accounts that will help you save, earn dividends, and build credit wisely.
Check out other ways LAPFCU can help you reach your savings goals.
- Share Certificates – Keep your money safe and watch your savings grow. Choose from 3-month to 5-year terms.
- Money Market – Save for a future need, but enjoy the flexibility of unlimited withdrawals for those unexpected emergencies.
- IRA Share Certificate – Retirement savings with a tax advantage.
- Merry Money – Conveniently save for holiday expenses on autopilot. Then, on November 15, your untouched savings will be transferred to your preferred account for use.
- Vacation Vault – Automatically save to pay for travel and vacations.
You’ll love our free checking accounts with unlimited ATM fee reimbursements.1 Plus, there are no monthly fees, ever!
- Guardian – Exclusive to law enforcement personnel, includes identity safeguarding for LEOs and fraud prevention for non-sworn law enforcement personnel.
- Performance – Earn dividend rewards on your account balance.
Our Visa® credit cards are packed with everything you need and more.
- Platinum Rewards Visa – Variable rates starting at 12.90% APR.2 Plus, earn valuable Rewards points good toward merchandise, travel, or cash back!
- Classic Visa – non-variable rates starting at 12.99% APR2
- My First Visa – Members under 21 can start building their credit with non-variable rates starting at 12.99% APR.2 A co-signer or joint applicant may be required. Ask for more details.
Apply for a credit card. <make an Apply Now button if possible>
For your convenience, make sure to add your LAPFCU debit and credit cards to your mobile wallet on your smartphone for quick and easy contactless payment in store, online, and within apps! Choose from Apply Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
1Cash reimbursements for domestic ATMs only.
2APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Effective rate date as of April 1, 2023. Platinum Rewards Visa has a variable rate of 12.90% APR to 17.90% APR based on your creditworthiness; for Visa Classic and My First Visa is a non-variable rate of 12.99% APR to 17.90% APR based on your creditworthiness. APR is subject to change. The Platinum Rewards Visa APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate plus a margin. Cash advance transactions are subject to a cash advance fee which shall be the greater of $2.00 or 2% of the amount of the advance which is posted to the account during the billing cycle, but not to exceed $25.00 per cash advance. Cash advances do not have a grace period, finance charges will be assessed starting the day the charge is posted to your account. There is a 1% fee for foreign transactions in non-U.S. currency and a 0.8% fee for foreign transactions in U.S. dollars.
STATEMENT OF THE MILITARY ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (MAPR)
Federal law provides important protections to members of the Armed Forces and their dependents relating to extensions of consumer credit. In general, the cost of consumer credit to a member of the Armed Forces and his or her dependent may not exceed an annual percentage rate of 36 percent. This rate must include, as applicable to the credit transaction or account: The costs associated with credit insurance premiums; fees for ancillary products sold in connection with the credit transaction; any application fee charged (other than certain application fees for specified credit transactions or accounts); and any participation fee charged (other than certain participation fees for a credit card account). For further important information required under the Military Lending Act pertaining to your payment obligations, please call (877) 695-2732, option 9.