With the financial turbulence in the news lately, LAPFCU wants you to know that your financial well-being is our top priority.
GET PEACE OF MIND AT LAPFCU
As an LAPFCU member, you can rest assured that your money is safe, sound, and secure.
- We’ve been in business and steadily growing since 1936.
- We’re a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative. We focus on doing what’s in the best interest of our members and improving their financial well-being – not on generating profits for investors.
- All deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). We also receive a well-capitalized rating from the NCUA.
- All deposits are additionally insured to at least $250,000 by American Share Insurance, a private insurer.
- Our operations and financial management practices are thoroughly audited by internal, third-party, and federal government examiners. Our policies ensure that we limit investment risk exposure.
- Our Risk Management and Information Security teams are on constant guard, protecting your accounts, privacy, and personal information around the clock.
We are dedicated to protecting your financial well-being and quality of life by ensuring a secure future for you and your loved ones. Committed to transparency and continued financial stability, we only employ sound business practices. We’re a partner who always has your back.