Deadline for submissions has passed, winners will be announced May 1
LAPFCU’s scholarship program is dedicated to assisting our young members in furthering their educational goals. We’re giving away $42,000 in scholarships – $6,000 for First Place and eight $4,500 Excellent Achievement Awards.*
Eligibility for Scholarships
To participate in LAPFCU’s Scholarship Program, applicant must:
- Be an LAPFCU member at the time of application submission. No application will be accepted until membership is verified.
- Be between ages 17-22.
- Be in good standing with LAPFCU.
- Be accepted/enrolled in an accredited university, college, junior college or trade school for Fall 2021.
- Submit application, essay, and supporting documentation (must be in a Word or PDF file format) via email to email@example.com. Or mail to: Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 10188, Van Nuys, CA 91410-0188.
- Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted or postmarked by April 1, 2021. Winners will be notified May 1.
Scholarships are awarded based on essay submission, grade point average, scholastic achievements and awards, extracurricular activities and community involvement.
How to Apply
For more information or questions, please call (877) 695-2732, ext. 3398.
Questions? Call us 877-695-2732
*Qualification Requirements: Scholarship Applicant must be an LAPFCU member at time of application submission. No applications will be accepted until membership is verified. Applicant must be between 17- and 22-years-old and in good standing with LAPFCU. Applicant must be accepted/enrolled in an accredited university, college, junior college, technical or trade school for Fall 2021. Scholarships will be awarded based upon combination of GPA, extracurricular activities, scholastic awards and achievements, community involvement and a written essay. Your application, essay, and supporting documentation can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 10188, Van Nuys, CA 91410-0188. Submission deadline is postponed due to school closures caused by COVID-19.* We understand it may not be possible to obtain school transcripts at this time. No new deadline is set yet. Please refer to the Scholarship Application for additional details. 0120-86