Do you use Quicken?
If you use Quicken to manage your finances, you’ll love our Direct Connect service. You can download the info from your LAPFCU account right into Quicken, saving you significant time and making money management that much easier.
- Say goodbye to painstaking data entry
- Automatically reconcile data
- Avoid duplicate transactions
Easy sync up
Get started with Quicken in three easy steps. Check out the FAQs for full instructions.
How do I use Direct Connect?
- Go to the registration page.
- Enter your member number and create a new password for Quicken. This password should contain between 6-8 characters and different than your PATROL password.
- After changing your password, click Register.
- Open Quicken and use your new password to update your LAPFCU accounts.
- If you use Password Vault, go into Password Vault and update your password(s).
- If you do not use Password Vault, use your new password when prompted by to do as you perform updates.
For more information, or if you have questions, please get in touch with usContact Us