Enjoy no monthly fees, special benefits customized for you, and unlimited ATM fee rebates nationwide!1
- Available to sworn and non-sworn law enforcement personnel (active-duty or retired). No monthly fees and unlimited monthly ATM fee rebates nationwide.
- Includes FREE online identity and privacy protection solutions.
IronWall3603 for Sworn Personnel
• Comprehensive data-protection solution designed for law enforcement
• Continually removes your personal information from the Internet
• Secure online portal displays updates, reports, and data removal confirmation
• Protection services extend to family members who live with you
• Unresolved data removal cases are escalated to the Attorney General
• Optional emergency support is available when there is an active threat
IdentityForce ID Protection4 for Non-sworn Personnel
• Comprehensive Internet monitoring for identity theft, fraud, credit scores, social security numbers, financial accounts, and personal information
• Features advanced detection technology, real-time alerts, and 24/7 U.S.-based support
• Restores your identity in the event of theft or fraud
• Maintain Guardian Checking Account
• $500 minimum monthly direct deposit or ACH credit
- Available to all members
- Enjoy 0.50% APY on balances up to $15,0005
- No monthly fees and unlimited monthly ATM fee rebates nationwide
• Maintain Performance Checking Account
• $250 minimum monthly direct deposit or ACH credit
• Make 10 or more debit card purchases each month
• Opt-in to e-Statements and e-Disclosures
Not sure you can meet the requirements each month? No worries. Your account will remain free, open, and active, and you can try to earn benefits next month!
If you currently have a checking account with us and would like to switch to a Guardian Checking Account, please call us at (877) 695-2732.
1In order to be eligible to receive credit for domestic ATM fees incurred, during each qualifying period, you must: (a) make at least one direct deposit or other recurring ACH credit into your account that is at least equal to $250.00; (b) conduct 10 or more debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) using your LAPFCU Debit Card as evidenced by your periodic statement; and (c) consent to receive your periodic statements and other Credit Union communications electronically. Each qualifying period will begin on the last business day of the preceding dividend period, and end on the business day that precedes the last business day of the current dividend period. Please call (877) 695-2732 or visit lapfcu.org/accounts/checking for complete details.
2Guardian Checking can only be opened by members that are sworn or non-sworn law enforcement personnel (active or retired) of county or municipal police departments or sheriff’s offices in qualifying areas we serve. Sworn law enforcement personnel will receive a one-year subscription to IronWall360 services. Non-sworn law enforcement personnel will receive a one-year subscription to Sontiq Enhanced ID Protection services. Both services will be renewed annually if the monthly Guardian Checking requirements are met: (a) $500 or greater monthly direct deposit/ACH credit and (b) opt into e-Statements and e-Disclosures. Joint account holders who are not sworn or non-sworn law enforcement personnel are not eligible for the free one-year subscription for IronWall360 or Sontiq Enhanced ID Protection services. Optional add-ons are available for both services at an additional cost to you. Other restrictions may apply, please call (877) 695-2732 or visit lapfcu.org/guardian-checking for complete details
3IronWall360 is a data privacy protection solution services provider for law enforcement. IronWall360 protection removes any information that may compromise your safety, or the safety of those you love, by formally requesting the removal of any personal information from any website in violation of state and federal restrictions. LAPFCU provides the IronWall360 service as a free benefit to members who qualify. Optional add-ons may be included at an additional cost to you. For additional information, please visit https://360civic.com/.
4IdentityForce is a service provided by Sontiq, a TransUnion Company. IdentityForce is a leading provider of proactive identity, privacy, and credit protection by delivering ongoing monitoring, rapid alerts, and recovery services to help protect against ID theft. LAPFCU provides the IdentityForce service as a free benefit to members that qualify. Optional add-ons may be included at an additional cost. For additional information, please visit www.identityforce.com.
5APY = Annual Percentage Yield. LAPFCU may change the dividend rate at any time. Each cycle the minimum requirements are met, 0.50% APY will be paid on balances between one penny and $15,000, as well as 0.05% APY paid on all amounts above $15,000 respectively. Rates as of October 2, 2023. No minimum balance required; however, you must deposit a minimum of $25 to open the account. If you do not meet the requirements per qualification cycle, your account will not earn dividends nor will ATM fees be reimbursed. Qualification cycles will vary from your statement period. One Performance Checking Account per member. 0923-118