Receiving alerts via text message is one of the fastest ways to be notified of potential fraud or other banking activity. LAPFCU offers text banking options,* so you can immediately respond to alerts and block unauthorized purchases:
eZCard For Your Visa® Card
To prevent unauthorized purchases or going over your credit limit, always be aware of your account status. Members can receive multiple notifications for their LAPFCU Visa credit cards, including:
- New statement available
- Credit posted to account
- Single transaction exceeds X
- Available credit drops below X
- Credit limit is reached or exceeded
- Current balance exceeds $
- Current balance within $ of credit limit
- Number of transactions exceeds X
- Payment due in X days
If you would like to receive Visa purchase alerts for unauthorized transactions or when a decline is processed, please opt-in here.
*Standard text message or data usage charges may apply. Check with your mobile service carrier for details.